|Olive Spread Ingredients:|
|½||10 oz can Pastene Sliced Ripe Olives, drained|
|¼||6 oz jar Pastene Pitted Kalamata Olives, drained and diced|
|8||Pastene Stuffed Manzanilla Olives, drained and chopped|
|½||4.5 oz jar Pastene Marinated Artichokes, drained and diced|
|1||7 oz jar Pastene Roasted Peppers, drained and chopped|
|3||green onions, minced|
|1 Tbsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|2||celery stalks, thinly sliced|
|2 Tbsp||flat leaf parsley, chopped|
|2 tsp||dried oregano|
|3 Tbsp||Pastene Red Wine Vinegar|
|¾ cup||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|red pepper flakes, to taste|
|1||loaf focaccia or round Italian|
|⅓ lb||genoa salami|
|½ lb||sliced ham|
|½ lb||sliced provolone|
|½ lb||sliced mozzarella|
Prep time: 2 hours
- Combine all the olive spread ingredients in a bowl and let it marinate in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Cut the bread in half, horizontally.
- Spread both sides of the bread with generous amounts of the olive spread. On the bottom layer of the bread, avoid putting too much liquid onto the bread as it will soak in and may become soggy.
- Place the bread on a baking sheet. On the bottom of the bread, layer with coppa, mortadella, salami, provolone, ham, and mozzarella. Carefully flip the top of the bread over meat and cheese. Place another baking sheet on top of the sandwich and press by balancing a heavy item on top. Refrigerate for another hour.
- Slice into rectangles or wedges and serve.