|1 lb||frozen bread or pizza dough, thawed|
|1||12 oz jar Pastene Deli Sliced Peperoncini|
|¼ lb||pepperoni, sliced|
|¼ cup||onion, chopped|
|¼ cup||green pepper, chopped|
|1||14 oz can Pastene Pizza Sauce|
|¼ lb||mozzarella cheese, sliced|
|¼ lb||bologna, sliced|
|¼ lb||hard salami, sliced|
|¼ lb||Swiss cheese, sliced|
|1 tsp||dried basil|
|1 tsp||dried oregano|
|¼ tsp||garlic powder|
|2 Tbsp||butter, melted|
Prep Time: 30 minutes | Cook Time: 30-35 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Let dough rise in a warm place until doubled. Punch down. Roll dough together into one 15×12 inch rectangle on a sheet of parchment.
- Layer peperoncini and pepperoni on half of the dough, lengthwise, leaving ½” around the edge plain. Sprinkle with onion and pepper. Top with ¼ cup of pizza sauce.
- Layer mozzarella, bologna, salami and swiss cheese over sauce.
- Sprinkle with basil, oregano, garlic powder and pepper. Spread another ¼ cup of pizza sauce on top.
- Brush the outer edges with egg wash. Fold the plain half of dough over filling and pinch edges well to seal.
- Cut slits in the top of the dough to let steam escape.
- Transfer onto a baking sheet. Bake at 375° until golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Brush with melted butter and slice. Warm the remaining pizza sauce for dipping and serve with stromboli.