Boneless and Skinless Sardines
A small, oily fish from the herring family, sardines can be used in a number of different ways: they can be grilled or fried, used as a pizza or cracker topping, thrown in sauce or on top of a salad. Add a squeeze of lemon and some cracked pepper, and you’ve got a hearty snack.
* An excellent source of vitamin B12, protein and calcium
* Versatile enough to be used in a number of recipes
* 100% gluten free and certified Kosher
* Allergen warning: Contains fish
Out of stock
Serving size 1 can (90g) drained
|% Daily Value*|
|Trans Fat 0g||0g||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Sardines (fish), pure olive oil, salt added