Castelvetrano olives are grown primarily in a small town of the same name in the Sicilian province of Trapani, Italy. These eye catching olives are harvested young, which accounts for their small size, bright green color and uniquely nutty and buttery flavor.
* Imported. Product of Italy.
* Fresh-packed in a brine solution to preserve color and flavor
* 100% gluten free
* Warning: Contains olive pits
* Note: This item is not currently available for shipment to California
About 23 servings
Serving size 3 pieces (15g)
|% Daily Value*|
|Trans Fat 0g||0g||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Castelvetrano olives, water, sea salt, lactic acid, ascorbic acid