The Cerignola olive is one of the largest olive varieties in the world. Their mild, buttery flavor and semi-firm flesh make them a favorite for antipasto, as a stand-alone appetizer, tossed in a salad or as a companion on a cheese tray.
* Exclusively grown in the Foggia province of Puglia, Italy.
* All natural. No preservatives or dyes.
* 100% gluten free
* Warning: Contains olive pits
* Note: This item is not currently available for shipment to California
About 21 servings per container
Serving size 2 olives (16g)
|% Daily Value*|
|Trans Fat 0g||0g||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: "Cerignola Olives, water, sea salt, lactic acid, asorbic acid Contains olive pits"
There are no reviews yet.