Plain Queen Olives
Our Queen olives are Spanish in origin. They are dark green, oval in shape and have a firm flesh and tangy flavor. They are great for a tapenade, as part of an antipasto or alongside cheese and crackers.
* Imported. Product of Spain.
* Packed in a salt brine solution
* 100% gluten free and certified VHM Kosher
* Warning: Contains olive pits
Serving size about 2 olives (15g)
Serving per container about 20
|% Daily Value*|
|Trans Fat 0g||0g||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Olives, water, salt and lactic acid added Contains olive pits