San Marzano DOP Tomatoes
San Marzano tomatoes are preferred by chefs (and grandmothers) around the world for their plump flesh, fewer seeds and sweet flavor. All of Pastene’s San Marzano tomatoes are imported directly from Italy, and each can is individually numbered and authenticated by an official DOP notation, an agricultural foods certification, and an official seal of origin from the Sarnese-Nocerino area.
* Less acidic, sweeter flavor profile
* Grown, picked, prepared and fresh-packed in Salerno, Italy
* Kitchen Ready – ready for use straight from the can
* 100% gluten free
* Note: This item is not currently available for shipment to California
½ cup (115g) servings/ container
|% Daily Value*|
|Trans Fat 0g||0g||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: San Marzano Peeled Tomatoes, San Marzano Tomato Juice, Basil Leaf, salt.