|8 oz||Pastene Italian Spaghetti, broken in half|
|½ cup||Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|¼ cup||shredded mozzarella cheese|
|⅔ cup||Pastene Chateau Tomato Sauce|
|Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|for pasta water|
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 25 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a non-stick muffin tin with olive oil and set it aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta until al dente. Drain well and set aside.
- Mix together the spaghetti, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, and tomato sauce in a large bowl.
- Fill the muffin cups with the spaghetti mixture. Make a dent in the center of each cup to create the ‘nest’.
- Sprinkle remaining parmesan cheese over each nest and bake for 13-15 minutes, or until set.