|½||Pastene Pizza Dough Recipe|
|2 Tbsp||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1 lb||mushrooms, trimmed and sliced thin|
|½ cup||Pastene Pizza Sauce|
|6-8 oz||mozzarella, coarsely grated|
|¼ cup||Pastene Grated Romano Cheese|
|Pastene Jalapeños to taste|
|6-8 oz||pepperoni slices|
Prep Time: 10 minutes, excluding pizza dough production | Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Follow instructions for Pastene Pizza Dough Recipe
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Using half of the pizza dough recipe for 1 pizza, stretch the dough out so it is the same size as your large pizza pan.
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil to medium high heat. Add the mushrooms and saute for about 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add pizza sauce to the pie, starting with a spoonful in the middle and working in a circular motion towards the outside. Leave 1” of the outer edge uncovered.
- Add cheeses and top with pepperoni, mushrooms, and jalapeños.
- Bake for 7-12 minutes until the dough is browned and cheese is fully melted.