|½||Pastene Pizza Dough Recipe|
|½||15 oz can Pastene Pizza Sauce|
|3 oz||fresh mozzarella cheese or more to taste|
|1||2 oz package Pastene Anchovy Fillets|
|8-10||Pastene Whole Pitted Black Olives|
|1||14 oz can Pastene Small Whole Tomatoes, drained|
|½ cup||red onion, thinly sliced|
|Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|2 Tbsp||parsley, chopped, optional|
|cornmeal for the peel|
Prep Time: 10 minutes, excluding pizza dough production | Cook time: 8 minutes
- Follow Pastene Pizza Dough Recipe instructions to make the dough.
- Place a pizza stone or pan on the middle rack of your oven and turn heat to its highest setting, approximately 450-500°F. Let it heat for one hour.
- Place the stretched dough on a pizza peel lightly coated with cornmeal.
- Place the sauce in the center of the stretched dough and use the back of a spoon to spread it evenly across the surface, moving outward in a circular motion, stopping approximately ½ inch from the edge.
- Break or slice the mozzarella into pieces and place on the sauce-covered dough.
- Place the anchovies, olives, tomatoes and sliced onion on top of the cheese. Finally, sprinkle parmesan over all of the ingredients.
- Slide the pizza onto the pizza stone and bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Remove and serve immediately.