|Pastene Pizza Dough Recipe|
|2 tsp||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|½ can||Pastene Pizza Sauce|
|12 oz||shredded mozzarella cheese|
|¼ cup||Pastene Grated Romano Cheese|
|2 Tbsp||Pastene Pitted Kalamata Olives, chopped|
|¼ cup||purple onion, chopped|
|½||4.75 oz jar Pastene Basil Pesto, piped through pastry bag|
|1||9.9 oz jar Pastene Baby Artichokes, drained and each sliced into thirds|
|1 cup||Pastene Hot Pepper Rings, yellow only, drained|
|⅔||orange bell pepper, chopped|
|2||14 oz cans Pastene Small Whole Tomatoes, drained|
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Follow Pastene Pizza Dough Recipe instructions or use a store bought pizza crust.
- Roll and stretch the dough onto a large pizza pan or cookie sheet.
- Leaving 1″ around the outer edge uncovered, spread a thin layer of olive oil on the crust. Next, spread pizza sauce.
- Combine the cheeses and evenly distribute on top.
- Remove excess moisture from the olives, artichokes, hot pepper rings and tomatoes by laying them onto paper towels and blotting the moisture out.
- Place the pesto in a small ziploc bag, seal and, when ready, cut the tip off the bottom of the bag to pipe the pesto into a perfect ring around the purple onions.
- Place the vegetables in the following order, starting in the center, to create the rainbow: olives, onion, pesto, artichokes, hot pepper rings, orange bell pepper, and tomatoes.
- Bake for 20-25 mins.
- Slice and serve.