|2||14oz cans Pastene Artichoke Hearts, drained|
|1 ½ cups||all-purpose flour|
|1 ½ tsp||kosher salt|
|1 tsp||garlic powder|
|freshly ground black pepper|
|1 cup plus 3 Tbsp||buffalo sauce of your choice, divided|
|1 ½ cup||Pastene Plain Bread Crumbs or panko bread crumbs|
|ranch dressing, for serving|
- Cut artichoke hearts in half lengthwise and pat dry with paper towels.
- In a shallow bowl, combine flour, salt, garlic powder, and several grinds of pepper. In another shallow bowl, whisk eggs and 2 tablespoons Buffalo sauce. Place panko in a third shallow bowl.
- Working one at a time, toss artichokes in flour mixture, then dip in egg, then finally in the breadcrumbs, making sure artichoke is well coated after each. Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Preheat air fryer to 375°F. In batches, place artichokes in a single layer in greased air fryer tray. Spritz with cooking spray. Cook until golden brown, 11 to 13 minutes.
- In a small pot over medium heat, heat remaining buffalo sauce until just warmed through.
- Transfer artichokes to a platter lined with greens and drizzle warmed sauce over them. Serve hot with ranch dressing alongside.