|1||14 ounce can Pastene Artichoke Hearts|
|2 Tbsp||butter, melted|
|¼ cup||Pastene Plain Breadcrumbs|
|¼ cup||Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|¼ cup||garlic aioli or dipping sauce|
- Drain the artichoke hearts. Gently squeeze them to release as much of the liquid as possible.
- Melt the butter. In another bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and salt.
- Coat each piece of artichoke in butter, then roll it in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place the artichoke pieces in the air fryer basket, spaced out. If your basket is too small for all the pieces, cook them in batches.
- Lightly coat the artichoke hearts with cooking spray.
- Air fry at 375º F for 8 minutes, flipping the artichoke hearts and spraying them again with oil halfway through cooking.
- Remove from air fryer and serve with garlic aioli.