|1||12” - 14” ciabatta loaf|
|1 Tbsp||butter, melted|
|2 Tbsp||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1 tsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|1||16 oz jar Pastene Autentico San Marzano Sauce|
|8 oz||fresh mozzarella, sliced thin|
|1 cup||baby arugula|
- Preheat oven to 425º F.
- Mix the garlic, melted butter and olive oil together in a small bowl.
- Slice the bread in half and place on a sheet pan. Brush the oil, butter and garlic mixture over the cut side of the bread.
- Bake the bread in the oven on the center rack for about 3 to 5 minutes or until the tops are golden brown and crisp.
- Remove the bread from the oven, and top each piece with half of the Autentico sauce.
- Top with slices of mozzarella and 4 slices of prosciutto and return to the oven and bake for about 5 to 7 minutes or until the cheese is melted and slightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and top with fresh arugula and serve.