|3 Tbsp||Pastene Sunflower Oil|
|3 Tbsp||Pastene Garlic Oil|
|1 tsp||sesame oil|
|3 Tbsp||melted butter|
|¼ cup||Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|salt to taste|
Cook time: 5-10 minutes
- In a very large pot, add oils and cook on medium high until shimmering. Be careful the that the heat isn’t too high to cause the garlic oil to smoke.
- Add a few kernels and wait for them to pop. Once the first kernels pop, add the popcorn and shake the pan regularly to keep the kernels dropping down as the popped corn rises.
- As the popping slows a bit, pay close attention to ensure the popcorn doesn’t burn. After about 10 seconds, remove from the heat and immediately place in a very large bowl.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the popcorn and sprinkle the parmesan. Toss the popcorn in the bowl to combine all of the ingredients and evenly distribute the cheese and butter.
- Salt to taste and serve immediately.