|2||14 oz cans Pastene Quartered and Marinated Artichoke Hearts|
|8 oz||cream cheese|
|8 oz||sour cream|
|1 ½ cups||Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|10 oz||frozen spinach, thawed and drained|
|2 tsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|4||Pastene Sliced Jalapeño, finely chopped|
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes
- Drain, rinse and coarsely chop the artichokes. Set aside. Thaw spinach in a colander to allow the extra moisture to drain away.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add cream cheese, sour cream, butter, and parmesan, stirring frequently until melted and an even consistency.
- When it just begins to bubble, stir in coarsely chopped artichoke hearts, drained spinach, and minced garlic until thoroughly combined.
- For added heat in the dip, add diced Jalapeño peppers.
- Serve with crudité, chips, or French bread.