|25||Pastene Italian Jumbo Shells|
|12 oz||mozzarella cheese, shredded|
|salt and pepper to taste|
|¼ cup||Pastene Grated Romano Cheese|
|1 ½||15 oz can Pastene Pizza Sauce|
|1||6.5 oz sliced ripe olives|
|2 Tbsp||fresh parsley, chopped|
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook shells until al dente. Drain well, separate on a parchment lined baking sheet to prevent sticking, and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Coat a 9″ x 13″ sides of the baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread 1 can of pizza sauce in an even layer in the bottom of the pan.
- Place the mozzarella cheese, salt and pepper and romano cheese in a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- The dish will hold 20-25 shells. Fill each shell with a tablespoon of pizza sauce, top with the cheese mixture, and place in the baking dish. Finish with 5-6 black olives per shell.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and starting to brown. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Make ahead Note: Fill the shells and place in the pan on top of the layer of pizza sauce. Cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until pasta is heated through and cheese is melted.