|2 Tbsp||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus more for bread|
|12||fresh mushroom caps, sliced|
|1 Tbsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|12-14||provolone cheese slices|
|1 tsp||fresh parsley, finely chopped|
|1 tsp||fresh oregano, finely chopped|
|salt and pepper to taste|
Prep time: 5-10 minutes | Cook time: 13-17 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Slice baguette into 1″ thick rounds. Brush olive oil evenly over baguette slices. Toast bread for 10-12 minutes until edges turn light brown and remove from the oven.
- Add olive oil to a saucepan over high heat. Add mushrooms and garlic and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place half of a provolone slice on top of each piece of bread and top with sliced mushrooms.
- Bake for an addition 3-5 minutes or until cheese is slightly melted.
- Briefly let cool and add parsley, oregano, salt and pepper. Serve immediately.