|1 ½ cups||all purpose flour|
|⅔ cup||Pastene Instant Polenta|
|⅔ cup||Pastene Pignoli|
|2 Tbsp||fresh rosemary, chopped|
|2 tsp||baking powder|
|⅓ cup||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 60 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment.
- Combine flour, polenta, pine nuts, rosemary and baking powder in a large bowl, mixing until the rosemary is evenly distributed throughout.
- Whisk eggs, sugar, oil and salt in a medium bowl just until combined and uniform.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients to form a soft dough. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and shape into a 12 x 2 ½” log. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool on the baking sheet for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325° F. Slice the log crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices; place them cut-side down on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Flip each biscotti and continue baking for 10 minutes more. Cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer the biscotti to a wire rack to cool completely.