|1/3 lb||italian sausage|
|4 oz||cream cheese, softened|
|1/4 cup||Pastene Plain Bread crumbs|
|1/4 cup||Pastene Parmesan cheese|
|2 tbsp||minced scallion|
|3 tbsp||minced parsley|
|1 tbsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|16 oz||salt and pepper|
|10 oz||Pastene Hot Cherry Peppers|
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Remove the meat from the sausage casing and crumble the sausage into the pan.
- Brown for about 5 minutes until cooked through and crispy. Let cool slightly, then chop into smaller pieces.
- In a large bowl, mix to combine the sausage, cream cheese, bread crumbs, parmesan, scallion, parsley, and garlic. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then stir in the egg.
- Halve the cherry peppers and remove the seeds and ribs with a melon baller.
- Stuff each cherry pepper with a scoop of the filling.
- Place on a sheet pan and roast for 20 minutes until the peppers look softened and the filling is golden brown on top.