|8||asparagus stalks, trimmed|
|¼ cup||1% milk|
|1 cup||Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese, plus more for topping|
|⅛ cup||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1||10 oz can Pastene Small Whole Cherry Tomatoes, drained|
|1 cup||spinach, tightly packed|
|salt and pepper to taste|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook blanch asparagus until bright green and tender, 2-3 minutes. Drain and chop into 1″ pieces.
- Whisk eggs together with salt, pepper, milk and cheese
- Heat oil in an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Toss asparagus in oil for 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook for an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add egg mixture and spinach to skillet and cook for 6 to 8 minutes until the bottom is set.. Bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes and cook until top is golden brown and eggs are set.
- Serve topped additional grated parmesan cheese.