|1 Tbsp||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|½||yellow onion, chopped|
|2 tsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|kosher salt to taste|
|8 oz||baby bella mushrooms, sliced|
|1 Tbsp||chili powder|
|1||14 oz can Pastene Black Beans, drained and rinsed|
|¼ cup||chicken stock|
|1 Tbsp||fresh lime juice|
|1||burrito-size flour tortillas, warmed|
|1 cup||cooked rice, warmed|
|1||ripe avocado, quartered and sliced|
|4 cups||loosely packed fresh baby spinach|
|1||10 oz can Pastene Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies|
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Season with salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Add sliced mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms have released their liquid and are soft, 4 to 6 minutes. Add chili powder and cook, stirring, until starting to darken, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Add beans and stock and cook, mashing a few of beans with back of a wooden spoon, until liquid is thickened slightly and beans are warm, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in lime juice and season with salt.
- In the center of the tortillas, spoon rice, avocado, tomatoes, bean mixture, spinach, and cheese, dividing evenly.
- Fold short ends of tortillas inward toward filling. Fold one long side over the filling. Place your fingers across fold, holding tortilla over filling, and push edge against filling to make sure the fold is tight, then roll burrito closed.
- Slice in half and serve.