Makes 20-24 cookies
|11 oz||almond paste|
|1 ¼ tsp||almond extract|
|½ cup||almond flour|
|1||large egg white|
|1 ¼ cups||Pastene Pignoli|
Prep time 15 minutes | Cook Time: 18-22 minutes
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Line two baking sheets with parchment.
- Place the almond paste, sugar, salt, extract, and flour in the bowl of a stand mixer and beat until thoroughly combined.
- Add the egg white and beat until the mixture comes together.
- Place the pine nuts in a shallow bowl.
- With your hands, roll the dough into 1” balls and then roll and press the dough into the pine nuts. Roll the ball in your hands and add a few more pine nuts to ensure good coverage over the whole cookie.
- Place each ball 1” apart on the parchment.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy these delicious cookies with family and friends.