|1 Tbsp||butter, at room temperature|
|1||14 oz can Pastene Quartered Artichoke Hearts,|
|1 ½ cups||baby spinach|
|2 Tbsp||fresh chives, chopped, plus more for garnish|
|4 Tbsp||Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided|
Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400° F. Butter 4 small 8 oz. ramekins or baking dishes.
- Chop the artichoke hearts and spinach.
- Combine with mayonnaise, chives, and 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Divide the mixture among the ramekins.
- Crack 2 eggs per ramekin, sprinkle with a small pinch of salt and pepper, more chives to garnish, and the remaining 2 tablespoons of parmesan.
- Bake for 14 to 15 minutes or until the egg whites are set and the yolks are cooked to medium.
Recipe by Gluten Free and More Magazine