|¾ cup||Pastene Pitted Castelvetrano Olives, sliced in half|
|1||16 oz jar Pastene Autentico Harvest Vegetable Sauce|
|12 oz||Pastene Italian Trivella|
|½ cup||Pastene Grated Romano Cheese, as garnish|
|2 Tbsp||fresh basil, roughly chopped|
- In a saucepan on medium heat, melt the butter until foaming.
- Slice the olives in half and add the olives to the butter, cooking for about 2 minutes.
- Add the Autentico Harvest Vegetable Sauce and warm through.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta until al dente and drain well.
- Toss the pasta with the olive sauce and cheese. Garnish with basil and serve.