|Pastene Pitted Castelvetrano Olives, sliced in half
|16 oz jar Pastene Autentico Harvest Vegetable Sauce
|Pastene Italian Trivella
|Pastene Grated Romano Cheese, as garnish
|fresh basil, roughly chopped
- In a saucepan on medium heat, melt the butter until foaming.
- Slice the olives in half and add the olives to the butter, cooking for about 2 minutes.
- Add the Autentico Harvest Vegetable Sauce and warm through.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta until al dente and drain well.
- Toss the pasta with the olive sauce and cheese. Garnish with basil and serve.