|2 Tbsp||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|12 oz||boneless skinless chicken cutlets|
|1 ½||16 oz jar Pastene Autentic Vodka Sauce|
|16 oz||Pastene Italian Rigatoni|
|1 cup||fresh baby spinach|
|Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese, as garnish|
- In a medium skillet, add the oil and warm on medium heat. Add the chicken and brown for 4 to 5 minutes on each side until cooked through. Remove chicken and slice into thin strips
- Warm the Autentico Vodka Sauce on medium heat and add the chicken. Toss to coat.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta until al dente and drain well.
- Toss the pasta with the sauce and fresh spinach until wilted.
- Serve topped with parmesan cheese.