|16 oz||Pastene Italian Rigatoni|
|2 Tbsp||salted butter|
|12||thin slices prosciutto, cut into ribbons|
|2||16 oz jars Autentico Vodka Sauce|
|1 cup||fresh or frozen peas|
|sea salt, black pepper and red pepper flakes to taste|
|Pastene Grated Romano Cheese to taste|
|⅓ cup||reserved pasta water|
|1 cup||parmigiano reggiano cheese, shaved|
by Alexia @Uhadmeatkitchen
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- In a non-stick skillet on medium heat, melt the butter and add in the prosciutto.
- Saute the prosciutto until crispy. Add in peas and the vodka sauce, reduce heat to low and simmer.
- Cook the Rigatoni until al dente, drain well (reserving ½ cup pasta water) and add to the sauce.
- Add in the reserved pasta water and fold in the romano cheese. Toss to thoroughly coat the pasta.
- Plate, top with shaved parmesan cheese and enjoy.