|Pastene Italian Rigatoni
|thin slices prosciutto, cut into ribbons
|16 oz jars Autentico Vodka Sauce
|fresh or frozen peas
|sea salt, black pepper and red pepper flakes to taste
|Pastene Grated Romano Cheese to taste
|reserved pasta water
|parmigiano reggiano cheese, shaved
by Alexia @Uhadmeatkitchen
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- In a non-stick skillet on medium heat, melt the butter and add in the prosciutto.
- Saute the prosciutto until crispy. Add in peas and the vodka sauce, reduce heat to low and simmer.
- Cook the Rigatoni until al dente, drain well (reserving ½ cup pasta water) and add to the sauce.
- Add in the reserved pasta water and fold in the romano cheese. Toss to thoroughly coat the pasta.
- Plate, top with shaved parmesan cheese and enjoy.