|1 Tbsp||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|4||skinless and boneless chicken breasts, halved|
|salt and pepper to taste|
|6||Pastene Sun Dried Tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped|
|2 Tbsp||Pastene Sun Dried Tomato Pesto|
|1½ cups||chicken stock|
|1 Tbsp||Pastene Tomato Paste|
|¼ cup||Pastene Capers, drained|
|Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|16 oz||Pastene Italian Spaghetti|
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and brown 4 to 5 minutes on each side. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Remove chicken to a baking dish and cook in oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta until al dente. Drain well and set aside.
- Using the same skillet, stir in sun dried tomatoes, sun dried tomato pesto, stock, tomato paste, and capers. Mix well and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Plate the spaghetti, add slices of chicken and top with sun dried tomato sauce and parmesan cheese. Garnish with fresh basil and serve.