|16 oz||Pastene Organic Italian Mafaldine|
|8 oz||cremini mushroom, stemmed and sliced|
|1 Tbsp||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1 Tbsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|4 oz||half and half|
|1 Tbsp||lemon juice|
|1 Tbsp||dried oregano|
|1 Tbsp||dried thyme|
|1 Tbsp||dried parsley|
|½ cup||Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|fresh basil for garnish|
|salt and pepper to taste|
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta until al dente. Drain well and set aside.
- Meanwhile, sauté onion in olive oil over medium-high heat until soft
- Add in all sliced mushrooms along with garlic and butter. Cook until soft, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle in parsley, oregano, and thyme.
- Add cream and lemon juice, stir until thoroughly combined.
- Add in pasta, parmesan and fresh basil.
- Toss and Enjoy.