|16 oz||Pastene Mafaldine|
|1 cup||fresh basil, finely chopped|
|1 cup||fresh chive, finely snipped|
|¼ cup||fresh oregano, finely chopped|
|4 Tbsp||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1 cup||parmesan cheese, coarsely grated|
|salt and pepper to taste|
Prep time: 5-10 minutes | Cook time: 12 minutes
- Rub the interior large serving bowl with the garlic clove.
- Finely chop basil and oregano. Snip chives into a bowl with the other herbs and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta until al dente. Drain well.
- Combine the olive oil, herbs, and cheese. Place the pasta in the prepared serving bowl with the herbs and toss to combine
- Sprinkle more parmesan cheese on top and serve.