|¼ cup||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1 tsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|2/3 cup||Pastene Italian Flavored Bread Crumbs|
|2 Tbsp||fresh thyme leaves|
|½ cup||fresh parsley, chopped|
|¾ tsp||kosher salt, plus more for pasta water|
|2||summer squash, about 1 lb, grated|
|16 oz||Pastene Fusilli|
|¾ cup||feta cheese, crumbled|
Prep time: 5-10 minutes | Cook Time: 12-14 minutes
- Heat 2 Tbsp olive oil over medium heat in a large sauté pan. Add garlic, bread crumbs, and thyme. Cook, stirring occasionally, until bread crumbs are crunchy and brown, 3–5 minutes. Transfer to a medium bowl and stir in parsley and ¼ tsp salt.
- Coarsely grate squash into a large bowl. Toss with 2 Tbsp olive oil and 1/2 tsp salt.
- Cook fusilli in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until al dente. Drain pasta, reserving 1 cup pasta water.
- Add the pasta to the bowl with the squash. Stir vigorously adding the pasta water as you go to coat.
- Transfer pasta to a serving bowl or platter and top with reserved bread crumbs and feta. Mix and serve immediately.