|2 Tbsp||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|2 tsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|1||12 oz jar Pastene Piquillo Peppers, drained|
|1||large yellow onion, peeled and cut into thick wedges|
|2 lbs||sweet or hot Italian sausages|
|1||14 oz can Pastene Artichoke Bottoms, drained|
|salt and pepper to taste|
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Add oil and garlic to a medium skillet on the stove on medium heat and cook until fragrant.
- Add piquillo peppers and liquid to the pan, stirring occasionally for about 2 to 4 minutes until warmed through. Set aside.
- On the grill, reduce the heat to medium and place the onion wedges directly on the grill, turning occasionally until they are softened and dark at the edges. For grills with a wide grate, skewer the onions or use a vegetable basket to keep them from falling through. Remove from grill and set aside.
- Place the sausages on the grill, turning occasionally until they are cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
- While the sausage is cooking, place artichoke bottoms directly on the grill and season with salt and pepper. Grill for about 4 minutes on each side.
- Place the artichokes, onions, and peppers on a platter with the sausages and serve.