|1 lb||chicken cutlets|
|3 oz||whole milk|
|10 oz||Pastene Italian Flavored Bread Crumbs|
|2 cups||Pastene Pure Olive Oil|
Prep time: 10-15 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes
- Place the chicken in between plastic and pound the chicken to an even thickness, about ¼ inch.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together two eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Add the chicken cutlets to the egg mixture and let them sit for a few minutes.
- Put the breadcrumbs in a shallow bowl. One by one place each cutlet in the breadcrumbs and press the crumbs into the chicken on both sides. Place breaded chicken on a separate plate.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet on medium-high. When the oil is very hot, gently place the chicken in the oil, careful to not crowd the pan. When golden brown on both sides, remove and place on a paper towel.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.