|Italian sausage, hot or sweet
|large russet potatoes, peeled and sliced into thin wedges
|large vidalia onion, halved and sliced
|Pastene Green Vinegar Peppers, thinly sliced
|fresh parsley, chopped
|Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil
|black pepper to taste
|garlic salt to taste
by Alexia @Uhadmeatkitchen
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Peel and wash the potatoes and cut them into uniform wedge slices. Peel, halve and thinly slice the onions.
- Add olive oil, potatoes and onions into a large mixing bowl. Season to taste with black pepper and garlic salt and mix well.
- Cut the sausage into 2 inch pieces, add to the bowl with the vegetables and toss to blend. Place the mixture into a baking dish, cover with foil and bake for 60-90 minutes.
- When the sausage is slightly browned and the potatoes are fork tender, remove the foil.
- Mix in the peppers and fresh chopped parsley and bake uncovered for another hour until the sausage is browned and the potatoes are golden and crispy on the outside and soft in the middle.