|1 cup||chopped walnuts|
|1 lb||Pastene Linguine|
|2 tsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|¼ cup||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|2||5 oz cans Pastene Tuna in Olive Oil, not drained|
|juice of one lemon|
|1 tsp||grated lemon zest|
|salt and pepper to taste|
|½ cup||fresh parsley, chopped|
- In a small pan, roast the walnuts until fragrant. Don’t leave the nuts in the pan as they are likely to burn.
- Bring a large, liberally salted pot of water, to a boil.
- Cook the linguine according to directions on the package.
- Meanwhile, in a large sauté pan, heat the olive oil and add the minced garlic. Sauté for one minute and add the tuna, breaking up with a wooden spoon.
- Remove tuna from the heat. When the linguine is done, reserve one cup of pasta water, and add pasta to the sauté pan.
- Add the lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, pepper, parsley, toasted walnuts, and the remaining pasta water to make a sauce. Plate and top with chopped parsley. Enjoy!