|16 oz||Pastene Linguine|
|¼ cup||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|2 tsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|2||5 oz cans Pastene Tuna in Olive Oil, not drained|
|1 tsp||grated lemon zest|
|salt and pepper to taste|
|½ cup||fresh parsley, chopped|
|1 cup||chopped walnuts|
Prep time: 5-10 minutes | Cook Time 12-14 minutes
- In a large sauté pan, roast the walnuts until fragrant. Remove and set aside. Don’t leave the nuts in the pan as they may burn.
- Bring a large, liberally salted pot of water, to a boil and cook the pasta until al dente. Reserve ½ cup of water and drain pasta.
- Meanwhile, in the same large sauté pan, heat the olive oil and add the minced garlic. Cook for 1 minute and add the tuna with oil, breaking up with a wooden spoon.
- Add pasta to the sauté pan. Next, add lemon juice, lemon zest and the reserved pasta water to make a sauce.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Plate and top with parsley and toasted walnuts. Serve and enjoy!