|1||12 oz jar Pastene Marinated Artichoke Hearts|
|8 oz||Pastene Organic Italian Mafaldine|
|salt to taste|
|Pastene Grated Romano Cheese|
|¼ cup||Pastene Deli Sliced Hot Cherry Peppers, drained|
|½ cup||Pastene Marinated Mushrooms, drained|
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- While water is heating up, drain the artichoke hearts reserving the marinade.
- Reserve ½ cup of the artichokes for garnish and place the remaining artichokes in a food processor or a mini chop with the ¼ cup of marinade. Puree until smooth, adding more marinade for a looser sauce, if desired, and season with salt.
- Cook pasta until al dente, drain well and set aside.
- Toss the pasta with the artichoke sauce and top with cheese, ½ cup mushrooms and ¼ cup hot peppers and remaining artichokes.