|3-4||large eggs, whisked|
|2||ham slices, about ¾ cup, cut into ½” squares|
|4||corn tortillas, cut into ½” squares|
|¼ cup||onion, chopped|
|3 Tbsp||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1||14 oz can Pastene Black Beans|
|cilantro as garnish|
- Cut the corn tortillas into ½ inch squares.
- Add two tablespoons of olive oil to a skillet and turn heat to medium. When the oil is hot, add the tortillas.
- Fry the tortillas, mixing frequently, to allow them to cook evenly until they are crisp and turn light golden color, about 7 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pan, add the ham and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Add salt to taste.
- Add the tortillas back in with the ham. Add the eggs and fully coat tortillas. Scramble the eggs until they have set.
- In a separate pan over medium heat, add olive oil and onion, sauté until translucent. Add can of black beans and cook for 2 minutes.
- Plate the egg and tortilla mixture, add black beans to the side and serve hot.
- Garnish with cilantro