|16 oz||Pastene Rigatoni|
|1 Tbsp||fresh sage, finely chopped|
|1 Tbsp||fresh rosemary, finely chopped|
|6 Tbsp||Pastene Kitchen Ready Tomatoes|
|6 Tbsp||heavy cream|
|Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|salt and pepper to taste|
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 12 minutes
- Finely chop sage and rosemary and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta until al dente. Drain well.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and add herbs, stirring for about 30 seconds. Add tomatoes and cream and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the pasta and toss to fully coat. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top and serve.
Note: short pasta is best to catch the sauce and concentrate the flavors.