|4||5 oz salmon fillets, skin removed|
|1 tsp||kosher salt|
|1 tsp||freshly cracked black pepper|
|¼ cup||all-purpose flour|
|2 Tbsp||Pastene Sunflower Oil or Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|¼ cup||dry white wine|
|2 tsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|⅔ cup||low-sodium chicken broth|
|2 Tbsp||lemon juice|
|¼ cup||Pastene Capers, drained|
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 12 minutes
- Season salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Dredge salmon in a bowl of flour and shake off excess.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat and cook salmon fillets until browned on both sides, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- Pour wine into the skillet and scrape browned bits from the bottom. Add the garlic and cook until garlic is fragrant and slightly brown and liquid is reduced by half, about 1 minute.
- Add chicken broth, lemon juice, and capers. Bring to a boil while stirring. Add butter until melted. Return salmon fillets to skillet.
- Cook, turning fillets once, until salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork, about 4 minutes.
- Serve salmon hot or warm with sauce poured over it and garnish with lemon slices.