|1 tsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|1||medium shallot, chopped|
|3 cups||packed fresh spinach|
|1 Tbsp||salted butter|
|½ can||Pastene Artichoke Hearts in Brine, chopped (about 3)|
|¼ cup||Pastene Pine Nuts, toasted|
|1 ½ cups||half and half|
|1 cup||parmigiano-reggiano cheese, grated|
|1||frozen pie shell|
- Preheat oven to 375°F and place the rack on the lower third of the oven.
- Chop artichokes and blot with a paper towel to remove excess liquid.
- Sauté garlic and shallots in butter until softened, 1 to 2 minutes. Add spinach and sauté until wilted.
- Add artichokes, pine nuts, seasonings and remove from heat. Pour into a large bowl to cool.
- In a medium bowl, add eggs, milk and cheese, whisking to blend well.
- Add the vegetable contents to pie shell and pour the egg mixture over top.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until set.