|16 oz||Pastene Trivella|
|1 tsp||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|½||small onion or shallot|
|4 oz||diced pancetta|
|7 oz||Pastene Sun Dried Tomato, Julienne Cut|
|1||small head of broccoli, cut into florets|
|Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese|
Prep time: 5-10 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the olive oil to a large skillet over medium high heat. When oil is shimmering, add the shallot/onion and chopped pancetta and cook until pancetta is browned and crispy, about 5 minutes. Add the sun dried tomatoes and sauté for several minutes.
- Add pasta to the water and cook pasta until al dente. Drain the pasta over another pot to reserving the pasta water and reuse. Place the water back on medium high heat and add the chopped broccoli. Cook until bright green, about 5 minutes. Set aside ½ cup of pasta water and drain the broccoli.
- Add the pasta and the broccoli to the skillet, stirring to combine all the flavors. Add a portion of the reserved pasta water until you get a light sauce.
- Serve immediately, topping with parmesan.
Variations: Add fresh spinach, Pastene Baby Artichoke Hearts, or Pastene Cherry Tomatoes.