|1 package||Pastene Organic Mafaldine|
|1 Tbsp||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1 Tbsp||minced garlic|
|1 small container||of half and half cream|
|1 Tbsp||lemon juice|
|1 Tbsp||dried oregano|
|1 Tbsp||dried thyme|
|1 Tbsp||dried parsley|
|1/2 cup||Pastene grated Parmesan|
|salt and pepper|
- Bring water to boil and cook pasta as directed on package
- Meanwhile, sauté onion in olive oil over medium-high heat until soft
- Add in all sliced mushrooms along with garlic and butter. Cook until soft, about 5-7 minutes.
- Sprinkle in parsley, oregano, and thyme.
- Add your cream and lemon juice, stir until thoroughly combined.
- Add in pasta and Pastene Grated Parmesan and fresh basil.
- Toss and Enjoy!