|16 oz||Pastene Trivella|
|3 Tbsp||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|3 Tbsp||Pastene Red Wine Vinegar|
|1 Tbsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|¼ tsp||kosher salt|
|freshly ground black pepper, to taste|
|1 lb||fresh mini mozzarella balls|
|1||7 oz jar Pastene Sun Dried Tomatoes, Julienne Cut|
|1 can||Pastene Small Whole Cherry Tomatoes, chopped with juice|
|½ can||Pastene Sliced Ripe Olives, drained|
|2 cups||baby arugula, lightly packed|
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta until al dente. Drain well and run briefly under cold water to cool. Drain again, add a drizzle of oil to the pasta, and toss so the pasta does not stick together.
- To make the dressing, place oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and a few grinds of black pepper in a large bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Add the pasta, mozzarella, sun-dried tomatoes, chopped tomatoes with juice, and olives to the bowl with dressing.
- Toss thoroughly to combine.
- Let sit for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mix in arugula. Taste and season with additional salt, pepper, and vinegar, as desired.