|3 Tbsp||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil or 3 Tbsp Pastene Pure Olive Oil|
|3 Tbsp||Pastene Red Wine Vinegar, plus more as needed|
|1 Tbsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|¼ tsp||kosher salt, plus more as needed|
|1 Tbsp||freshly ground black pepper|
|16 oz||Pastene Trivella|
|1 jar||Pastene Sun Dried Tomatoes in Oil|
|1 lb||fresh bocconcini or bite-sized mozzarella balls|
|1 can||Pastene Small Whole Cherry Tomatoes, reserve juice|
|½ can||Pastene Sliced Ripe Olives, drained|
|2 cups||lightly packed baby arugula|
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Meanwhile, make the dressing. Place oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, and a few grinds of black pepper in a large bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Add pasta and cook in water until al dente.
- Drain and run briefly under cool water to cool the pasta down. Drain again.
- Add a drizzle of oil to the pasta and stir so the pasta does not stick together
- Add the pasta, mozzarella, sun-dried tomatoes, chopped tomatoes with juice, and olives to the bowl with dressing.
- Toss thoroughly to combine.
- Let sit for 20 minutes, stir occasionally. Fold arugula.
- Taste and season with additional salt, pepper, and vinegar as needed.