|2 cups||crustless stale bread, broken into pieces|
|2 cups||vegetable stock|
|1 ½ tsp||salt|
|1 cup||slivered blanched almonds, as garnish|
|3 tsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|2 cups||seedless green grapes, sliced in half|
|2||medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped|
|2 Tbsp||Pastene Organic Apple Cider Vinegar|
|¼ cup||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|chives, chopped, for garnish|
- Warm the stock on medium low heat. Add the bread and remove from heat.
- Put the almonds, salt and garlic in a food processor and pulse until the almonds are pulverized and the contents look like a rough paste.
- Add the soaked bread and stock into the food processor, followed by the grapes and cucumbers. Pulse until the mixture is a rough purée.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the vinegar and pulse a few seconds to combine.
- With the food processor running, slowly pour in the olive oil. Taste and add more salt, if needed.
- Chill before serving, garnish with chopped chives and almonds.