Pitted Castelvetrano Olives
Castelvetrano olives are grown primarily in a small town of the same name in the Sicilian province of Trapani, Italy. These eye catching olives are harvested young, which accounts for their small size, bright green color and uniquely nutty and buttery flavor. We have pitted these delightful olives for your convienience.
* Imported. Product of Italy.
* Fresh-packed in a brine solution to preserve color and flavor
* 100% gluten free
* Warning: Contains olive pits
* Note: This item is not currently available for shipment to California
$5.79 Discount taken at checkout
About 21 servings per container
Serving size 2 olives (16g)
|% Daily Value*|
|Trans Fat 0g||0g|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Castelvetrano Olives, water, sea salt, lactic acid, ascorbic acid Container olive pits
There are no reviews yet.