|16 oz||Pastene Italian Jumbo Shells|
|1 Tbsp||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1 lb||extra lean ground beef|
|1||medium white or yellow onion, diced|
|1||green bell pepper, diced|
|1||14 oz can Pastene Fire Roasted Tomatoes, drained|
|4 Tbsp||taco seasoning|
|2 cups||mexican cheese blend, grated|
|Pastene Guacamole Recipe|
|scallions as garnish, chopped, green parts only|
- Drain and rinse the cooked shells and lay out on a parchment lined baking sheet to prevent sticking. Set aside.
- Cook the ground beef, onion, tomatoes, and pepper in a medium skillet until the meat is browned and the veggies are tender.
- Add in taco seasoning and stir to combine; remove from heat.
- Fill a shell with spoonful of meat and a generous pinch of cheese. Wrap a second shell around the first to seal everything inside. Repeat until all the ingredients are used up.
- Lightly coat the inside of an airfryer basket with non-stick spray and place the stuffed shells into it. Give the shells a light spray of non-stick spray and secure the basket in the airfryer.
- Set to 350 and cook for 10 minutes. You may need to cook 2 to 3 batches depending on the size of your airfryer.
- Flip the shells over and cook or another 5 minutes or until the pasta has a little crunch to it.
- Once done, remove from the airfryer and enjoy right away with salsa, Pastene Guacamole, and sour cream for dipping!