|2 Tbsp||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1||14 oz can Pastene Chickpeas, drained, rinsed|
|kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste|
|⅓ cup||unsalted pepitas|
|½ cup||plain low-fat Greek yogurt|
|2 Tbsp||Pastene Apple Cider Vinegar|
|2 Tbsp||fresh chives, chopped, plus more for topping|
|5 oz||mixed baby greens|
|2 oz||alfalfa sprouts|
|8||small radishes, sliced|
- Put the eggs in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water by 1 inch. Bring to a boil, then remove from the heat, cover and set aside for 10 minutes. Drain and place in an ice bath until cool.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the chickpeas and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, until the chickpeas are lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Add the pepitas and cook, stirring, until lightly toasted, about 2 minutes; let cool.
- For the dressing, whisk the yogurt, 1 tablespoon water, the vinegar, chives and the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Peel and roughly chop the hard-boiled eggs.
- Toss the greens, sprouts and radishes in a large bowl.
- Plate the salad and top each serving with the chickpeas and pepitas, eggs and sliced avocado. Drizzle with the dressing and top with more chives.