|1/4 cup||half and half|
|½ cup||feta cheese, crumbled|
|1/4 cup||Pastene Double Roasted Pepper Strips, finely chopped|
|4 oz||Pastene Marinated and Quartered Artichokes, drained and finely chopped|
|1 Tbsp||Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|1/8 cup||Pastene Pitted Kalamata, chopped|
|1/8 cup||Italian flat-leaf parsley, chopped|
|1/4 cup||mini mozzarella balls|
|1/8 cup||Pastene Sliced Sweet Peppers, chopped|
|rosemary sprigs for garnish|
|chives, chopped, for topping|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray 2 mini muffin tins (with 12 cups each) with cooking spray.
- Put eggs and half and half in a blender and mix for 1-2 minutes. This allows your frittatas to expand once they are cooked!
- Fill each muffin tin ½ full with egg mixture
- Filling: Chop each filling ingredient and combine together in a bowl.
- Place a bit of filling into each muffin tin (so the tin is about ¾ full)
- Bake until the egg is set, about 16 minutes. The egg will deflate somewhat once removed from the oven as they cool.
- Run a knife around the edges of the frittatas to loosen them from the muffin cups. Serve hot or at room temperature.
- Chef’s note: Place 1-2 mini mozzarella balls into each egg tin for additional flavor.