|¼ cup||half and half|
|½ cup||feta cheese, crumbled|
|¼ cup||Pastene Double Roasted Pepper Strips, finely chopped|
|4 oz||Pastene Marinated and Quartered Artichokes, drained and finely chopped|
|1 Tbsp||Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|⅛ cup||Pastene Pitted Kalamata Olives, chopped|
|⅛ cup||Italian flat leaf parsley, chopped|
|¼-½ cup||mini mozzarella balls|
|⅛ cup||Pastene Sliced Sweet Peppers, chopped|
|1||small bunch of chives, chopped|
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 16 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Spray 2 mini muffin tins, 12 cups each, with cooking spray.
- Put eggs and half and half in a blender and mix for 1-2 minutes. Blending the egg allows your frittatas to expand once they are cooked.
- Fill each muffin tin ½ full with egg mixture.
- Chop each of the remaining ingredients and combine together in a bowl.
- Spoon filling into each muffin cup until each is about ¾ full. Add a sprinkle of chive on top.
- Bake until the egg is set, about 16 minutes. The egg will deflate somewhat once removed from the oven as they cool.
- Run a knife around the edges of the frittatas to loosen them from the muffin cups. Serve hot or at room temperature.
- Chef’s note: Place 1 mini mozzarella balls into each egg tin for additional flavor.