|1/2 can||Pastene Pizza Sauce|
|1 can||Pastene Fire Roasted Tomatoes|
|2 tbsp||Pastene Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1 can||Pastene Italian Peeled Tomatoes, chopped|
|Pre-cooked pizza dough|
|1 cup||mozzarella cheese|
|Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese|
- Arrange a rack in the bottom third of the oven. Place a heavy rimmed baking sheet upside-down on the rack, and heat the oven to 450°F.
- Make the sauce: Place the garlic in a food processor fitted with the blade attachment and pulse until coarsely chopped, 2 to 3 pulses. Add the tomatoes and their juices, olive oil, sugar, vinegar, salt, and pepper and process until puréed or to desired consistency, 20 to 30 seconds; set aside
- Brush the dough with 1 teaspoon of the olive oil, then spread 1/4 cup of the sauce into a thin layer onto dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Carefully remove the preheated baking sheet from the oven and use the parchment paper to slide the pizza onto the back of the baking sheet.
- Bake for 4 minutes. Top the pizza with half of the mozzarella, leaving some space between the slices. Bake until the crust is golden brown and crisp and the cheese melts, 6 to 7 minutes more.
- Remove the pizza from the oven. Immediately drizzle with 2 teaspoons of the olive oil. Scatter half of the basil on the pizza and sprinkle with half of the Parmesan. Cool for 2 minutes before slicing and serving. Repeat with the remaining dough and toppings