|1||14 oz can Pastene Chickpeas|
|1 tsp||Pastene Garlic Oil or Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|½ tsp||garlic powder|
|1½ tsp||dried basil|
|¼ tsp||red pepper flakes|
|1 Tbsp||Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese|
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas then pat them dry.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine chickpeas with oil and seasonings excluding the cheese.
- Mix until everything is evenly coated. Pour the chickpeas onto a baking pan lined with parchment.
- Shake gently to make sure the chickpeas are evenly spread out then roast at 450° F for about 15 minutes. Take out and toss again then return to the oven for another 10-15 minutes or until they begin to brown. Toss with parmesan before serving.
- Let cool for about 20 minutes then eat as snack or add to a salad.
- For the most crispy texture, they’re best eaten and enjoyed right away. Store roasted chickpeas in a loosely-covered container at room temperature and enjoy within two days.